HashLips On NiftyKit
For those of you asking the question on how to create NFT’s, HashLips is a great place to start! The HashLips Art Engine is a tool used to create multiple different instances of artworks based on the layers of the art provided. The engine works great for your NFT Drops on NiftyKit. In fact, it is the easiest tool to create your NFT’s by uploading single metadata files on NiftyKit.
In the video below, you will learn how to use HashLips Art Engine. It details how you can take your layered files and use node.js code to configure and create the different variations for your large PFP or generative art NFT Collection you plan to launch using our DropKit smart contract. To get started, visit the github project to download the codebase to your computer.
Upload Your Metadata & Artwork
You’ll be ready to upload your creatives to NiftyKit using the API once you have generated the following from the HashLips generator:
- Final artwork folder of image (1.png, 2.png, etc…)
You will need to upload your images to IPFS and be able to reference them in the metadata.json. You can use the IPFS client or a service like Pinata.cloud to upload your images.
Your link should look similar to this one below and will be used in the “image” value in your metadata.json file.
When your files have been uploaded to IPFS and you have your metadata.json file prepared with the proper metadata, file formats, trait, and attribute info – you’re ready to drop! Follow the next steps to upload:
- Log into www.NiftyKit.com.
- Navigate to your Drop project dashboard.
- Find and click the 3-dot menu – this will be next to “Add NFT” on screen.
- Click here and select your API key.
- Next, copy your API key.
- You will need to use this or give it to your developer to upload to NiftyKit.
- Once you’ve uploaded the API Key, you’ll be able click Update Metadata to update the token data on Opensea for your reveal.
Voila! You have now created your own, brand new NFT drops on NiftyKit!