What is a Smart Contract and Why Do I Need One?
- Ethereum Mainnet
- Polygon (previously Matic Network)
Create A Smart Contract For Your Brand
You should not have to pay 10’s of thousands of dollars for a developer to create a smart contract for your NFTs.
NiftyKit has made it easy for you to create a custom branded whitelabel smart contract for your NFTs.
Below you will see our simple Smart Contract builder that will allow you to create your Smart Contract.
To create your custom smart contract you will configure these fields:
- Upload an image to represent your custom collection
- Upload a banner to show and promote what your collection is about
- Collection Name is set as the official name of your collection once your smart contract has been created. You cannot change this once it has been created on the blockchain.
- Collection Symbol is similar to a stock ticker symbol for your collection. This cannot be changed once the Smart Contract has been minted.
- Add a Description to let everyone know what your collection is about.
Choosing Polygon vs. Ethereum Mainnet for your NFTs
NiftyKit offers subscribers the option to create Ethereum or Polygon smart contracts. Let’s take a quick look at some differences to help us choose which blockchain to mint your next NFT on.